-->

Saturday, March 03, 2007

"Quick" project (unless you're me)


This isn't the greatest picture of my lastest accomplishment since I took it before it was done blocking. This was part of the yarn I found last night in a portion of my stash I had hidden away from myself (see a couple posts down).
I found this pattern online last night, and thought I'd give it a whirl. I hate sewing and I'm not the biggest fan of grafting so what I was thinking when I said to myself, "self, this will be easy!" I was an idiot. I kept forgetting to bind off--so I'd rip out my row and then...forget again. So annoying! I think it was because I was catching up on some Lost episodes I'd missed and not paying enough attention to my hands. Oh well, its done now. And I still have enough yarn to make at least one more face cloth---definately not this one though.
Anyone have fun patterns for face cloths? Let me know!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this! It's SO cute --- Make one for me!!

Marie said...

Well, I did say that I'd never make this one again, but since you are my sister...I'll think about it a while. :)