-->

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Brookielou...Where are you?


Looks like almost two of the three bags are completed...
You still have a chance to beat Sharky--all she has left to do is some sewing... HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR BAG!
Actually, I can't wait to see all three of our bags together since Sharky's is very green, mine is more of a brownish green, and Brain's is a natural gray/brown color. Anyways, what I mean to say, is they really go well together.
On a side note, as I've stated many times before, my pattern literacy is at the pre-k level... apparently I just eliminated rows at the top of the bag that I didn't know about. See how the bright green bag has a final twist? Ya, I didn't see that on the pattern apparently. Whoops!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha! Glad you posted the progress (pronounced PRO-gress).

I could have goofed up on the pattern...I think it looks better on your bag. For realsies.

Marie said...

NO WAY! (spoken like the Oveltine Commercial kid)
Yours is the bee's knees!

I think I'm gonna have to get the slag flashcards with slang from the 30s and 40s.