-->

Monday, March 05, 2007

There's A Place In France...

OK, ever notice how when you hear something or take notice of something you normally wouldn't, all of a sudden its everywhere? Like when you buy a new car, then you notice them all over the road when you wouldn't have before?
That said, for about two weeks now, I can't this song out of my head. You know the one, maybe you sang it as a kid (or now around the house and in the car with your husband...or is that just me?)... well, low and behold what I find on the internet today, NOT looking for it. (I was actually looking to find out why pee smells like asparagus after you eat it, but thats another story!)

There's a place in France, where the naked ladies dance...go ahead, sing it loud! But be warned, you may catch yourself singing it in not-so appropriate places (or, again, maybe thats just me).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I know why that song is running in your head. It was a lesson in the D minor key of an old Schaum piano book of yours.

MOM

Marie said...

Hahaha... next time I come over I'll play it on the piano AND sing!

Anonymous said...

what is after ...the underwear that they chew?

Brooke said...

Would you please post more? I am missing your knitty wit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.