-->

Sunday, April 29, 2007

HSKS Questionaire... and go Ravenclaw!

Yay to my house for ending last week in 1st place !! I guess I'm a bit competative, so the fact that there's a bit of that with this swap makes it fun for me!

Here are my answers to the HSKS questionaire which I'm trying to get done before the storm that is rolling in makes my power go out... I just about crapped myself from a thunder clap that made my house shake. Holy smokes, that was a close one!!

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I'm not too picky about my needles--probably because I don't have a lot and most often borrow sock needles from my mom! Lately, I've been on a metal needle craze as of late, and really like knit picks dpn and addi steel dpn. However, can a girl really ever have too much bamboo? I don't think so! I'm not very particular about brands because I haven't tried a lot of them to have a good comparison. What I have used and like are:
Knit picks metal dpns, 6" in length, any size below 3 us!
Addi steel dpns, 8" in length, any size below 2 us, most often 2.5 mm
Crystal Palace bamboo, 8" in length size 2

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Of course! For socks I like to use size 1 us but I have made socks on 3s. I do not have any size 2 us needles or any needles below 1. I'm always up for trying new needles!

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
Although my favorite color is brown, I think the color combination from the movie, blue and silver, is more appealing!

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
Hmm, I think my problem is that I do like too many candies and all chocolates! The only thing I don't really like are almonds.

6. What are your favorite scents?
Peonies and sweet peas smell excellent! I also like vanilla and grapefruit. I like really anything that isn't musky or patchouli or patchouli-like.

7. Do you have any allergies?
Nope!


Hogwarts Trivia Q&A:
Who is speaking?: "You will have your reward, Wormtail. I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..."
Answer: Voldemort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie!
You are my gal for the HSKS!! I am already working on ordering your special yarn! I cant wait to get started on your bag! Huggggggs,
Sonia