-->

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HSKS... let the games begin!

Its May 1st-- four days before cinco de mayo and my good buddy wedding--but its also the start of HSKS! How excellent is it that I found out who I have and who has me in the same day!?! Too excellent! I think its great that my swap partners are from Gryffindor and Slytherin--just like Brooke and Stephanie! I love the contests between the houses, and being the competative gal that I am, now I'm really going to have to watch what's going on with those two houses! Sonia from sssssSlytherin has a great page up for her team! I'm excited to see what goodies she has in the works for me!
I also can't wait to start the bag for my Gryffindor gal, Shannon...I just hope I don't go nuts at the shops--I am a fiber junky, afterall! I was reading what candies she liked and got a chocolate craving when I saw she liked dark chocolate and hazelnuts--glad I started a diet this week, doh!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You didn't put a pic of that bag, so you're still in the clear...