-->

Sunday, May 27, 2007

7 Weird Facts About Me...

I've been tagged. Brooke tagged me with the 7 weird facts about me.

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I have no allergies except for sulfa drugs--which I only know because my mom says so. I have no recollection of ever taking any sulfa drugs nor do I know why I was prescribed any. I also have no clue what the adverse the reaction was. It wasn't until I was in college that I ever even learned what they were for...which I quickly forgot.

2. I believe clowns are the spawns of satan...well not really, but they are just wrong. There is nothing funny about a clown, especially ones with pointed mouths. If my nightmares had a theme song it would be "send in the clowns".

3. I love horror movies, scary books, and being scared (with the exception of anything clown related...although I did enjoy reading Stephen King's IT). However, I cannot go to haunted houses after a specific incident that involved me, Michael Meyers and a chainsaw eight years ago. If, for some reason, I did make it into a haunted house, I honestly believe that if I were to be that scared again I would purposefully knock myself unconscious by running into a wall.

4. When I was little--maybe 11ish--I was convinced that I was going to marry Christian Slater... wtf is that about?

5. I'm a huge nut about sharks--my favorite movie is Jaws, and I'm obsessed with anything relating to them--tv, books, movies, etc. I have seen every bad movie made about sharks, shark attacks, etc--in fact, one of my biggest late fees to Blockbuster was Shark Attack which I ended up owning because I never returned it. Terrible movie (I've watched it twice). I will also never swim in the Mediterranean Sea after watching Shark Week 2005 on the Discovery Channel.

6. I don't like to throw things away (you never know when you might need it again!) and so I like to store things in plastic bags on doorknobs--a habit which drives my husband crazy. I never realized that I had the tendancy to do this until he brought it to my attention. This habit is quickly fading after a 3 hour rampage looking for the digital camera (it was in a knotted plastic bag on the closet doorknob).

7. I'm starting to become obsessed with Giants--not the football team, but, you know, giant humans in folklore and legends. I blame Art Bell.

I hate tagging people so... tag yourself if you want to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian Slater? Hmmm, as I recall it was some guy named Johnny Cougar, a/k/a Mellencamp.
MOM

Marie said...

no way! you're nuts!

Anonymous said...

Okay that is wierd because I LOVED Christian Slater and John Mellencamp!

Also - I HATE clowns. I went ot a haunted house a couple of years ago an fthere was a whole clown room and the clown kept saying "Kathy...I'm coming for you" and I literally cried!