-->

Monday, May 21, 2007

Its Peony Time!

When I got home from work I had this pink bomb waiting for me! This is the first time that my Mrs. FDR peony is blooming since I (ok, my mom did it--she's the green thumb in the family!)transplanted it from my mom's yard a year and a half ago. It's not completely popped open, but I couldn't resist snapping a quick picture!

HSKS Progress...95% complete!
I have almost everything together... I just need to pick up some needles and some other miscellaneous goodies and then she'll be ready to ship out! I hope my swap partner Shannon enjoys the package of goodies as much as I did putting it all together!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I will tell you all about Ricky...when you get on Skype already!!!

Unknown said...

Your blog is wonderful.
Get on Skype.

Kelly said...

Hey....I have been chatting with your sister on Skype and she said you needed comments! So how's everything? Your flower is very pretty! It's pink and I love it!

Stop by my blog sometime!

www.kellynowicki.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

I tagged you! Ready...set....GO!