-->

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hey, I'm Dying over here!

Thats right! Today I dyed yarn for the first time ever... using Kool Aid. And it worked wonderfully! I think this could be a new obsession for me (although no replacement to my shark obsession, of course). I took some pictures and will post them soon. I got the directions from both knit picks, streetsandyo.com and ginabeana. Its really simple and really neat to see it work! Experimenting with colors is so fun!
I'm also getting super excited to get my package out in the mail for my HSKS partner! I received some goodies that I ordered for her yesterday and should hopefully get her package out way before the June deadline!
Now I'm off to bed...early morning to get last minute stuff done at the house before the family comes over for a bbq / mothers day! Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how great your yarn turned out!

Be sure to bring it over tomorrow and we'll make a nice skein off my swift.

Thanks for hosting Mother's Day...it was really fun!