-->

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Learning Anatomy with Knitting....?!

I'm a kind of science nerd at heart...I mean, I did graduate from college with a bachelor's in biology afterall. Which is funny, because Brooke (aka the other half of my brain) studied biology as well. Obviously I also knit, hense the blog. But never, never would I have dreamed one day I'd come across a knitted project such as this...

yes, that is a tongue at the start of the human digestive system. Maybe anatomy & physiology would have been easier if I had this to study from... ew.

I wonder if Brooke will find this as funny as her joke about the erlenmeyer flask?? Haha!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously, this is totally disturbing!

Where did you find something like this?!

Marie said...

Just lucky I guess...haha

the link takes you to the original site... and yes, there are more pictures even with labels of whats what. hilarious!

Brooke said...

I don't remember the erlenmeyer flask joke. Remind me?

Marie said...

Ha! You remember, you're just embarassed because it was a nerd moment. Haha

Brooke said...

I really don't remember! I'm not embarassed. Remind me!

Jana B said...

OMW!!!!!!!! That is just WAY too bizarre!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gross