-->

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Has Sprung!

I'm so excited--my flowers are blooming! Spring has definately sprung in my neck of the woods! Last fall I planted a crap load of bulbs, and surprisingly enough they survived and are up! And my service berry tree/bush even has some furry buds on it! Hopefully this summer I'll beat the birds to the quick and be able to eat more than three berries. They're so yummy! And don't even get me started on the mulberry trees in the backyard--those are budding, too!

It was kind of a crappy day outside--wet, dark and cold--the 70s we had this week really spoiled me. I know I should be happy with any weather not requiring multiple layers and a jacket for March in Illinois, but c'mon! My feet are cold! Which reminds me, I'll be done with the first sock of my Jaywalkers tonight, so stay tuned for a picture of that! Since Lost is on tonight, I'll be knitting super fast with anxiety waiting for what will happen on that damn island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about a daytime picture?cw