-->

Sunday, March 25, 2007

We'll soon see how good my sewing skills are!


I just finished the hoodie for the baby jacket that I'm making... my second baby project after the bathrobe I made a few months back.
All I have left to do now is sew everything together then blanket stitch around the edging... this could be very interested, I just looked up how to sew shoulder seams together. Doesn't look difficult (knock on wood).
It was an easy pattern, just moss stitch. And I only screwed up once (I put the should decreases in backwards on one, but only had to rip out 6 rows not the entire thing! A first for me!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job.
How could you knit today?
It was a record breaking 80 degrees?
cw

Marie said...

I know, it was great out today!! Mac's wiped out from playing in the yard!
I already gave up on sewing, I suck at it. So someone (stephanie) will have to devote some time to me at knit night and coach me so I can finish this!

Anonymous said...

I love it - it looks SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I heard about knit night...FYI, Stephanie is my favorite.

cw

hahahahaha!

I will help you sew it up...I just ran out of steam tonight

Marie said...

Nice try, STEPHANIE... you seem to forget I was the better one at signing mom's name :) hahaha

(just kidding, Mom. I would never have done that on 5th grade spelling tests that I did bad on and needed parental sign-offs on.)