-->

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Obsessions--and not the smelly kind from Calvin Klein

Fist things first...

Thank you Shannon and Stephanie for allowing me to participate in your "Random Thoughts" episode on the SSK Podcast! It was fun! Although, now that I'm feeling a little embarassed about my dorky antics in high school speech class. I will be knitting my very own Neptunic--but this one will be for a fashion statement, not for protection like the real deal and I will be using natual fibers, not metal. ** I was wrong about the creator of the suit, its actually Jeremiah Sullivan that made the shark-proof suit.



I'm almost done with the Jaywalkers I'm doing from the yarn I bought through the elann.com website. I also picked up a set of Addi double points for the project, and let me tell you, I'm knitting so fast!! But I'm getting a little worried since I'm starting to lose enthusiasm over this sock and ready to pick up something else. I know I should work on eliminating my stash, and when I go to the knit shop today with Steph I will keep telling myself that I won't buy anything... but I'm sure there will be a post later on today or tomorrow with what I bought, gah!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You were sooo funny Marie! It was awesome-hope you chime in again real soon!